acknowledgements & links
Thanks & Acknowledgements
A special THANK YOU goes out to those who are helping us on our journey …
- Firstly to our wonderful families – we couldn’t get through this without you. Thank you for all you do for us, for your love & your support.
- Otti from Ottimoto – Web and Print
Thank you Otti for designing & creating Saba’s website. It looks amazing & is just perfect.
Thank you also for being patient as I wrote & collated all the information. You are so very kind to ‘donate’ your time & expertise.
- Special THANKS to our dear friend Lauren Poetschka (Loz) for creating all the graphics, logo, letterheads, invitations, thank yous etc for our little girl’s foundation. We have exchanged ‘many’ emails Loz & you have been very patient and always prompt with your returns. You are so very talented Loz, the beautiful logo you created was a perfect reflection of Saba’s journey – symbolising love, life, growth & transformation. Thank you very much. X
- Thanks also to those who have been on the Saba Rose Button Foundation Committee in the past & for those who are so keenly on the committee now. We know that it is hard work & time consuming (particularly for those who have families) but know that without your help & commitment this just would not be possible. Saba’s needs may not get any easier or demanding so we really need your support to ensure that she has all she needs & requires. Please know that you are a special friend to jump in & say that you’ll do whatever it takes. Your support means THE WORLD TO US!! XX
- Thank you to Neil Pace from Moore Stephens for your continued support.
- Geoff Fisher & Robin at Fisher Photography
Thank you for contacting us to offer your photographic skills. Your support means so much.